Get paid for what you’ve earned.
We assist workers who may be owed unpaid wages, overtime and minimum wages.
- Most employees who work more than 40 hours per week are entitled to overtime pay (1.5 times their regular rate).
- Many salaried employees are entitled to overtime.
- Some employers violate overtime laws by requiring employees to work “off the clock.”
- Non-management employees who perform construction, installation, repair, production, kitchen, clerical, and secretarial work generally are entitled to overtime pay.
- Employers who violate wage laws may be required to pay double or even triple the amount owed to employees and former employees, plus the employee’s attorney’s fees.